Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Telluride Floor Mats - WeatherTech HP

Greetings all!

After days a great research about the floor mats price/quality with different brands, I decided to go with the best ones(and also de expensive ones): WEATERTECH

Happy to share my new WeatherTech Floor Mats HP (not the regular Weathertech Floor Mats).

Total Investment: $325.00 for the Complete Set(the 3 rows)
My advice: Go Expensive, don't hesitate with Regular Mats, specially in winter.

Here is the link for them:
https://www.weathertech.com/kia/2022/telluride//floorliner-hp/

Attachments

Elmojo

I'm glad you like them.
I bought the Smartliner full set (including 3rd row and rear cargo area) from Amazon for about $250.
I don't really see how any could be much better, except for perhaps being natural rubber, which the WeatherTechs aren't either.

shane_yank

Greetings all!

After days a great research about the floor mats price/quality with different brands, I decided to go with the best ones(and also de expensive ones): WEATERTECH

Happy to share my new WeatherTech Floor Mats HP (not the regular Weathertech Floor Mats).
Thanks for sharing. Do you happen to have pictures of the second row? I'm curious to see how the 2nd row and 3rd for come together at the step. Or if the carpet is exposed at that point.