Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Huge Favor for Telluride Owners, Height of the Telluride to the rear Sharkfin antenna

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone has any free time I was wondering if anyone could take some measurements for me. Can anyone measure from the bottom to the top of the roof in the back(not to the roof rails or antenna). Then Measure from the top of the antenna to the roof. My thinking is these 2 numbers would give me the overall height of the telluride. (worried about garage clearance.) I would go to a dealer but they are all over an hour away and None of them seem to want to part with a telluride for a couple hours on a saturday. My garage door is a manual pull up garage door without a motor and it sloops down a little bit. Max height at the opening is 71.5 inches tall. The telluride is tough to figure the max height since the roof has a curve down in the back. The Antenna also appears to be taller than the roof rails so my thinking is if you measure the telluride in the rear from bottom to the roof then add in from roof to antenna it would give me the max height. I do not think the 69.3 inch tall height included the Antenna in the height.

Status
Not open for further replies.