Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

I Hacked Kia, and it worked, lol!

Bcs82000

I had a very specific Telluride I was looking for. EX, Gray on Gray, Bench Seat, AWD. Every time I called a dealer they would try to sell me some derivative of what I wanted. Super annoying and very time-consuming. I went to upwork.com, posted a job to be outsourced by someone for $5 an hour. I had this person find and email every kia dealership in the nation the same email asking the dealer if they had the exact Telluride I was looking for and NOT to contact me unless they did. I got out 75 emails before I found one that I wanted and had no mark up and spent $30 for labor. It is one state over, but worth the hassle. I still had sales people contacting me acting like they didn't know what I was looking for, and I dismissed them quickly. It took a morning to get it all done. If you want to do this, message me, and I'll send you some links and the email I sent out.

Glad you found what you're looking for

gwyn

I am happy you found what you where looking for, but you spent 30 dollars for something you can easily do yourself? Cars.com shows there are 12 cars in their list alone that matches your requirements. It literally took 10 seconds to search.