Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Just driven my first 500 miles on the Kia Telluride

We just got back from our first road trip in the Telluride and I can say is I'm completely impressed by the car. The front and second row seats are extremely comfortable for long distance travel. Even my mother-in-law who decided to sit in the third row with our daughter didn't have any complaints. Gas mileage wasn't too bad, we averaged about 22mpg driving through the Northern, CA mountains. Our Honda Odyssey was averaging 18mpg on the same road. I'm sure as time passed I'll come over with some faults but so far we're extremely happy with our purchase.

DLBSF

We just got back from our first road trip in the Telluride and I can say is I'm completely impressed by the car. The front and second row seats are extremely comfortable for long distance travel. Even my mother-in-law who decided to sit in the third row with our daughter didn't have any complaints. Gas mileage wasn't too bad, we averaged about 22mpg driving through the Northern, CA mountains. Our Honda Odyssey was averaging 18mpg on the same road. I'm sure as time passed I'll come over with some faults but so far we're extremely happy with our purchase.
Hi Mary,
I too have a Honda Odyseey (2006) that I love with 177k miles. Are you happy with the cargo space in your new Tellurude?

OP
SX_Mary
Thread Starter #3
Hi Mary,
I too have a Honda Odyseey (2006) that I love with 177k miles. Are you happy with the cargo space in your new Tellurude?
Hi, the only thing I miss from the Odyseey is how deep the rear cargo area is compared to the Tellurude. Also the ease of getting into the van from the garage with the sliding doors. But other than that the Tellurude is so much better.

I agree with @SX_Mary, we have an 07 Sienna and I can tell for sure that I can't get my easy up in like I could in the 'well' of the van. But they are two different vehicles, very hard to compare them.

OP
SX_Mary
Thread Starter #5
I agree with @SX_Mary, we have an 07 Sienna and I can tell for sure that I can't get my easy up in like I could in the 'well' of the van. But they are two different vehicles, very hard to compare them.
Very true, they are very different cars with lots of pros and cons for both.