Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Just ordered

CWisch

New member. 50 years old - driving a 2014 BMW 320i XDrive with 98,000 miles on it. I’ve been itching for something new. I just ordered my 2022 Telluride two weeks ago. Gravity Gray, Dune Brown, SX Prestige Nightfall. They said 4-6 months. Wasn’t looking to buy until the beginning of 2022 anyway. Will be my first SUV. Looking forward to the newer infotainment system and other tech. Ready for the wait….

Ordered my 2022 Telluride SX, Glacial white with butterscotch interior on 10-11-2021. Given an 8 week turn around time.

New member. 50 years old - driving a 2014 BMW 320i XDrive with 98,000 miles on it. I’ve been itching for something new. I just ordered my 2022 Telluride two weeks ago. Gravity Gray, Dune Brown, SX Prestige Nightfall. They said 4-6 months. Wasn’t looking to buy until the beginning of 2022 anyway. Will be my first SUV. Looking forward to the newer infotainment system and other tech. Ready for the wait….
So do you have a delivery date yet?