Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

KFOS Open yet for 2022 Orders?

dereksurfs

Hello,

Does anyone know if Kia is accepting any order into KFOS yet for 2022's? Last I heard they had not and so May was basically a dead month for ordering Tellurides since we were in between production year models.

Any news about the 2022 specs differences or price changes would be greatly appreciated. News, any news besides the chip shortage??? Please, throw us a bone, anything! ;)

Thanks,

Derek

Kfos is not open yet. Here are the list of changes. Tomorrow I should be able to help with pricing on the 2022 models . KIAs system is in the process of updating for 2022 orders now.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Thanks for the update. Curious if you were able to obtain any new pricing information.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yaks23

i ordered or was told my order of my telly SX GG nightfall pack shows June 1st as when the order was recognised..8-10 wks quoted.So 1st wk August i think. I'm loosing patience hanging on. I was told when i ordered they had one in stock so from 2 wks max to 10 wks. So choked thats pretty much the summer gone!!

Looked at a GV80 Advanced as a back up. I'm based in Vancouver, CA

yaks23

Hello,

Does anyone know if Kia is accepting any order into KFOS yet for 2022's? Last I heard they had not and so May was basically a dead month for ordering Tellurides since we were in between production year models.

Any news about the 2022 specs differences or price changes would be greatly appreciated. News, any news besides the chip shortage??? Please, throw us a bone, anything! ;)

Thanks,

Derek
The telly i order on June 1st is apparently going to be a 2022, i.e. with the new emblems. I ordered the SX GG with nightfall pack. Needed the bench.

OP
D

dereksurfs

Thread Starter #8
I just picked up my Telluride S in Seattle. It took 4 months. The chip shortage had me concerned. But it all worked out in the end. PXL_20210730_183145799.MP.jpg