Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Kia vs COVID-19

Yannis

Just a rhetorical question.
Is it logical to purchase a 50k car considering what is going on right now around the world and the uncertainty for the future. I feel like I am going against the norm by buying a car tomorrow morning for my wife. Time will tell.

Vilision

I was thinking the same thing, or waiting a few weeks once cars stop moving to see if they reduce price or lower apr to generate sales!!!

Things should get back to normal by Q3 end atmost.

Just a rhetorical question.
Is it logical to purchase a 50k car considering what is going on right now around the world and the uncertainty for the future. I feel like I am going against the norm by buying a car tomorrow morning for my wife. Time will tell.
I can tell you the “work from home” mandate means very few miles getting put on right now.

Had my Telluride come in a bit later, good chance I would pass on the purchase for now.

chiflado

Just wait and keep asking dealers for the best deal. Sooner or later one of them will lower their price just to make a sale.