Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Light system

Getting the interior light package put in this week due to an issue I had with my dealership so they are giving it to me and installing it for free. Haven’t seen much online about it. Anyone have it yet. Really excited. Already have the SX Prestige Package.

OP
Theshys
Thread Starter #3
Congrats what trim are you getting the lights for?
I’m sorry I am not sure what you mean by the question. They offered me the interior light package and that’s all I know. Can you explain the question 😊

I’m sorry I am not sure what you mean by the question. They offered me the interior light package and that’s all I know. Can you explain the question 😊
Sorry I thought the interior lights came standard with the SX and you were installing it on another Telluride

OP
Theshys
Thread Starter #5
Sorry I thought the interior lights came standard with the SX and you were installing it on another Telluride
IThis package has like 32 different lights and brightness and goes along the floorboard and front panel. It’s in addition to the light package. I will post pictures when I get my car back

IThis package has like 32 different lights and brightness and goes along the floorboard and front panel. It’s in addition to the light package. I will post pictures when I get my car back
Awesome. Please post a video if possible.... Looks like there is a lot to learn from you :)

OP
Theshys
Thread Starter #9
Sadly it happened but yes I am willing to help anyone that has this nightmare happen. $50,000 plus vehicle and their responses have been ridiculous