Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Missouri checking in

Me too! We took delivery of our Wolf Gray XL-P-N-T at the end of September. Just return from our first road trip yesterday (12-hour drive). Wow! What a difference a nice vehicle like the Telluride makes when traveling long distance. The little features add up to make it an absolutely enjoyable experience, even when dealing with lots of idiots along the way out there. Enjoy!! I know we will continue to do so. (y)

It finally arrived! Got a surprise call from my salesperson this morning that our Telly just arrived. The prep people don't work on Saturday, so I won't be able to pick it up until Monday. Can't wait. Went by the dealer today to take a look at it. I had not yet seen the Grey/Navy interior. It looks great. Looking forward to picking it up Monday. I ordered from an MSRP dealer in St. Louis.

Here's the timeline:
Ordered MY22 SX-P (Moss Green/Dune Brown) on 2/5 with a $500 refundable deposit.
Updated my order on 10/1 to MY23 SX-P (MLB/Grey/Navy). At that time I was told I was #30 on their list. I started watching failcat closely and saw that their allocation had gone up for the MY23's.
Showed up in failcat on 11/3.
Arrived at dealer on 11/12.