Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

MP3 audio from flash drive

Afternoon all!!

I've just started converting my old music from cds to a thumb drive. These cds were burned when Napster and Limewire were all the rage. I've been using windows media player to rip all the songs onto my thumb drive as it seem pretty simple.

Does anyone have any tips on how to better organize songs into categories and also how to attach clip art to each song? I get bored seeing the music note picture next to each song I play and would like to jazz it up a bit.

Thanks in advance,
Kevin

Those were the days.... I remember Napster and Limewire... I'm old. :) Sorry, I don't have any helpful tips, just reminiscing. That sounds like a lot of effort given the convenience of today's streaming services like Spotify or Pandora. I forgot that I still have a bunch of CDs that I could probably do something similar with, but not sure I'm willing to put in the time and effort.

KiaMacko

You need to have the metadata stored in your MP3 files. Once that information is stored you can sort songs by artist or album or title.