Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

MSRP Dealers in the Philly, south Jersey, DE area

TonyB

Anyone know what dealers in the Philly area are selling 2022 Telluride SX at MSRP. I found a few but they said I was over the 40 mile rule for a factory order. Looking to buy Copper Black/Dunn or Moss/Grey SX, Prestige, Nightfall asap, trading my 2020 EX. Any help would be appreciated.

What is the 40 mile rule? I never heard of that.

I ordered mine from Abeloff Kia in Stroudsburg for MSRP. I know that's def more than 40 miles from Philly. However, I thought I read that Sussmanm Kia was ordering for MSRP. I could be wrong thought but worth checking them out.

OP
T

TonyB

Thread Starter #3
What is the 40 mile rule? I never heard of that.

I ordered mine from Abeloff Kia in Stroudsburg for MSRP. I know that's def more than 40 miles from Philly. However, I thought I read that Sussmanm Kia was ordering for MSRP. I could be wrong thought but worth checking them out.
I was told by Jennifer at Abeloff and Nutley Kia that my location was more than 40 miles outside their area of service and to order I had to be local. Sussman wanted $2000 over MSRP for a factory order.