Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

I bought a 2024 Telluride SX today at MSRP!!

seb67

In the color I wanted glacier white pearl with black interior. So far I really like it but there is so much to learn with all the settings and apps. I can't believe I got a 2024 off the lot! I'm in San Diego area.

omegaman

In the color I wanted glacier white pearl with black interior. So far I really like it but there is so much to learn with all the settings and apps. I can't believe I got a 2024 off the lot! I'm in San Diego area.
Are you sure it's a 2024? I didn't think they were available yet?

Are you sure it's a 2024? I didn't think they were available yet?
Dealers have been able to put in orders for 2024s for several weeks now.
2024s began hitting dealer lots recently.
I have a 2024 arriving at the dealer next week.

Congratulations

Selluride

Congratulations. Last Sunday I picked up a super clean certified 2021 in the same color with light gray leather.

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk

DSF

Hi Seb
Which dealer in San Diego did you get MSRP with no add-ons. Did you order it? If so, how long will it take?
Ready to buy today, I walked out of Kia of San Diego when told an order will take 6-9 months and $4k of add-on needed.

OP
S

seb67

Thread Starter #8
Hi Seb
Which dealer in San Diego did you get MSRP with no add-ons. Did you order it? If so, how long will it take?
Ready to buy today, I walked out of Kia of San Diego when told an order will take 6-9 months and $4k of add-on needed.
I did not order I bought it off the lot. I had been in contact with them for about 6 weeks and told them exactly what I wanted, SX at MSRP with no dealer addons. they'd reach out about once a week with "deals" only $2k over MSRP, etc and I would say no thanks let me know when I can get one at MSRP or I'll just order one. He reached out 2 weeks ago and said they had an SX and if they did it at MSRP would we buy today? I was very happy when he said it was a 2024!! so we went in and got it at Premier Kia in Carlsbad, salesperson is Evan tell him Susan sent you. They had the Karr alarm and windshield protection thing on there and I said No so they discounted it off so we paid MSRP only. It was even the color I wanted white with black interior but I would have taken a few different colors I just lucked out.