Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

New 2022 SX Owner

Greetings to all -

Wife and I just picked up our new 2022 SX w/ Prestige and Tow, in Dark Moss / Dune Brown today. Ordered 5/15 and arrived 7/12. Paid MSRP, but considering all the markups, I'm OK with that. Hope to obtain more info from the group as I begin our ownership experience. We're located just north of Ft. Worth. Obligatory pics.
IMG-1281.jpeg IMG-1282.jpeg
Thanks
Scott

gn3rps

Congrats! I have a Dark Moss / Butterscotch SX w/ Tow on order.....if you're ever around downtown Dallas I'd love to check yours out! I've only ever seen Dark Moss in person once and it was only in passing.

Greetings to all -

Wife and I just picked up our new 2022 SX w/ Prestige and Tow, in Dark Moss / Dune Brown today. Ordered 5/15 and arrived 7/12. Paid MSRP, but considering all the markups, I'm OK with that. Hope to obtain more info from the group as I begin our ownership experience. We're located just north of Ft. Worth. Obligatory pics.
View attachment 3242 View attachment 3243
Thanks
Scott

Congrats! So you ordered on 5/15, was that the date you got your confirmation from Kia or you deposited the upfront money? I need to calculate since I deposited my upfront on July 1 and still waiting for kia to receive my order confirmation.

OP
C
Thread Starter #4
Congrats! So you ordered on 5/15, was that the date you got your confirmation from Kia or you deposited the upfront money? I need to calculate since I deposited my upfront on July 1 and still waiting for kia to receive my order confirmation.

Went to dealer on 5/15 to test drive. Same day, salesperson took info for ordering. We got a text later that day that he was able to get order into Kia (since 5/15 was a Saturday, he wasn't sure if wouldn't be till Monday). No deposits were placed at that time at all, said he'd know more in about 45 days. Received a call 6/25 that he had an anticipated arrival date of July 19th. At this time we placed a $500 deposit on it since he had an estimated ship date from Kia. We figured we'd be getting it 7/20 or so, but I received a text on Monday 7/12 that it was here and I could come get it Tuesday the 13th. End of story and painless process with clear communication with dealer.

Gotcha. So you got your first confirmation after almost a month. Then it makes sense. So may be I would receive the same info end of July or so. If I may ask your which city you orders from? I am in Atlanta.

OP
C
Thread Starter #6
Gotcha. So you got your first confirmation after almost a month. Then it makes sense. So may be I would receive the same info end of July or so. If I may ask your which city you orders from? I am in Atlanta.
It was the Fort Worth area