Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Nightfall

tico821

Has anyone searched for nightfall emblems and badges. I found the kia letters front and back and the SX V6 and found them on eBay for roughly $40 plus shipping each. I called my local dealership and they were charging me $75 for the front one $65 for the rear and like $48 for the SX V6. I have my letters plasti dipped but after a vacation to the Blueridge mountains the bugs did a number to them and I had to remove the plastids (with was a pain), I really like the look of the dark letters on my moss green telly. thanks in advance for any info.

OP
T

tico821

Thread Starter #3
They wouldn’t add them, well at least I didn’t ask if they would install them, but you can buy them. They are for sale like any other part for the car.

Yohooty

I'm currently "murdering" the wife's White SX. Had to remove the bumpers and disassemble. Using spray Max catalyzed paint. Ordered the badging off of Ebay which I should have soon. But I will need to remove, paint and replace the SX V6 emblem as that one doesn't seem to be available. I'll post pictures of the results once complete. Fingers crossed.

OP
T

tico821

Thread Starter #6
I also ordered the Telluride letter (front and back) and both Kia badges from Ebay (front and back) night fall edition for $130. I too am having a hard time finding the SX V6 emblem but I guess all in due time. Next I will be trying to vinyl wrap the rest of the chrome because I tried the plastidip rounte and it didn't hold up as well as I liked.

I'm hoping that we'll be able to soon purchase the black parts/nightfall parts from factory KIA parts dealers. That way, I can stop painting my truck like a NoOb haha. I also like the grill pattern on the 2021 NF too... was bummed to see the blacked out model this year, 1 year off! Oh well, all G. If anyone comes across the parts, post it up! Here's the list:

Exclusive 2021 Telluride Nightfall Edition exterior elements include:
  • Gloss black skid plates
  • Body color door handles
  • Gloss black roof rails
  • LED headlamps and fog lamps with black inner bezel
  • Gloss black emblems, including unique “Kia” logos
  • Gloss black front bumper side air-duct garnish
  • Gloss black greenhouse trim/lower door side molding
  • Unique 20-inch wheels in black finish with black lug nuts and center caps
  • Newly designed radiator grill in black finish

hdjoe88

I'm hoping that we'll be able to soon purchase the black parts/nightfall parts from factory KIA parts dealers. That way, I can stop painting my truck like a NoOb haha. I also like the grill pattern on the 2021 NF too... was bummed to see the blacked out model this year, 1 year off! Oh well, all G. If anyone comes across the parts, post it up! Here's the list:

Exclusive 2021 Telluride Nightfall Edition exterior elements include:
  • Gloss black skid plates
  • Body color door handles
  • Gloss black roof rails
  • LED headlamps and fog lamps with black inner bezel
  • Gloss black emblems, including unique “Kia” logos
  • Gloss black front bumper side air-duct garnish
  • Gloss black greenhouse trim/lower door side molding
  • Unique 20-inch wheels in black finish with black lug nuts and center caps
  • Newly designed radiator grill in black finish
Picked up my 2021 Black Copper, NF 2 weeks ago. It did not come with the black lug nuts. Anyone else have theirs come through that way?

OP
T

tico821

Thread Starter #9
So off eBay I was able to purchase the front an rear badges and the Telluride letters along with the SX V6 all nightfall black. it ended up costing me roughly $170 for all of them and they are all OEM kia. As much as like the black look I don't think I can justify grill and rims ect. so I'm most probably going to be wrapping them with vinyl. My brother does graphic design and he gets the material at whole sale prices

Picked up my 2021 Black Copper, NF 2 weeks ago. It did not come with the black lug nuts. Anyone else have theirs come through that way?
Congrats man, super jelly. Post some pics to drool over! The list I got was perhaps not an official source, so not sure on that! If black lug nuts were the only things I had wanted to replace... that would be a dream! Those are like $20+shop time.

hdjoe88

Is the sunlight they are a "darker chrome" which matches the trim around the windows. They are not the same black as the wheels. My bad.

Attachments

Super sharp nice! Yah looks like the chrome is like a gray, still better than chrome IMO. Nice ride, congrats.