Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Ordered yesterday for May delivery

siebel

In October I was in our local dealership contemplating ordering a new Telluride. At that time they were proud of the fact that they were the only dealership within 150 miles that had no markup and $1K down would get me in one by Jan/Feb. I wasn't ready to commit and went home to waffle until Monday when I grabbed my wife and said, "let's go buy a car." I had the build sheet ready for the guy, he had to confirm with his boss the deal was good and came with my number, $2K down and $2500 markup! We bantered back and forth a bit and walked out with the salesman chasing us all the way to the car. They called yesterday after deciding to stick with their original deal so I did the same and sent them the downpayment. Wolfgray SX-P Nightfall Edition with Dune Brown interior should be in my driveway by April/May. I'm already shopping for accessories...

Juney0204

In October I was in our local dealership contemplating ordering a new Telluride. At that time they were proud of the fact that they were the only dealership within 150 miles that had no markup and $1K down would get me in one by Jan/Feb. I wasn't ready to commit and went home to waffle until Monday when I grabbed my wife and said, "let's go buy a car." I had the build sheet ready for the guy, he had to confirm with his boss the deal was good and came with my number, $2K down and $2500 markup! We bantered back and forth a bit and walked out with the salesman chasing us all the way to the car. They called yesterday after deciding to stick with their original deal so I did the same and sent them the downpayment. Wolfgray SX-P Nightfall Edition with Dune Brown interior should be in my driveway by April/May. I'm already shopping for accessories...
Congrats! What dealer in Illinois did you order from?

eeldude

Wow, much shorter wait than mine. I ordered on 12/22/21 (Glacial White/Dune SX, Nightfall, Prestige, Tow) at MSRP & $500 dep, and the estimated delivery is 8-9 months! Perhaps the dealer here in Boston has more orders and only a certain allocation per month. Good luck!