Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Proper MSRP?

jm0311

Hello, looking to build one here shortly.
Can anyone tell me the proper “range” of MSRP for the Black Copper SX-P with towing?

You can go on the KIA site and build one out, with your options, and it’ll give you the exact MSRP.

Inok

i know. But some dealers jack it up right? Or no.
You are asking about the selling price and not MSRP. Those are two different things. You obviously know that MSRP is what the manufactures recommend as a selling price and they are typically uniform across the border. Anything on top of that are dealer installed options and dealer mandated "market adjustment".

Do dealers jack up to price? Yes, but you'll have more options when you "build" or order one from some dealers, especially for a trim and color that is produced the least. They will sell at or even below MSRP but those dealers my be out of state, depending on where you're located. You may find some local dealers willing to do the same. Search for those dealers on this forum.

So I ordered the telluride and Kia has excepted my order then dealer called me and told me that I would have buy 3k worth of accessories in order to proceed. I denied the addendum so they are going to refund my deposit. Wow!

Cmsharp

So I ordered the telluride and Kia has excepted my order then dealer called me and told me that I would have buy 3k worth of accessories in order to proceed. I denied the addendum so they are going to refund my deposit. Wow!
That’s a real lowbred thing for them to do. They should have told you that in advance instead of playing games.

wpbear

Which dealer? Let everyone know to stay away.

StacyB105

Kia of Muncie was the best deal I could find for ordering. $1300 off msrp with costco discount.
Hello Cmsharp. I am a new member and I too ordered from KIA of Muncie utilizing the Costco discount. Lucas Boehm is my Costco contact at KIA of Muncie. The only issue I have is the time from order to delivery. Lucas is quoting me 7 months. On the up side, Costco pricing is the way to go. The MSRP for my ordered Telluride is $49,620 and the Costco price is $48,232 - a savings of $1388. The Title fee is $31.25 and the Dealer Administrative fee is $199.
I have been searching daily for an in stock Prestige, and today I found a fully loaded Dark Moss SX Prestige in Knoxville, TN that is selling for $15k OVER MSRP!! And a Black SX Prestige in Naples, FL that is selling for $4500 over MSRP.

Cmsharp

Good for you. I found a midsize dealer near me that would order for msrp but they also had a higher dealer fee(499) and probably would try to sneak in stupid add on’s. Kia of Muncie is the way to go imo. Let the waiting game begin!