Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Rebadge, Debadge or Leave it Stock , what is your preference?

Rebadge, Debadge or Leave it Stock , what is your preference?

• Rebadge

Votes: 56 62.9%
  • Debadge

Votes: 28 31.5%
  • Leave it Stock

Votes: 24 27.0%

• Total voters
I removed all emblems except the Kia badges (covered them with the vintage k badges). I like the naked look. Everything is held on with CHEAP double sided tape, didn't even need to use heat, just popped them off.
Post pics!

utmeep

Not Active
Staff Member
Here's my EX AWD debadged and Kia emblems replaced. Also gloss plasti dipped the front vents white and the rear trim black.

2019-03-22_14-20-51_891.jpeg
2019-03-22_14-20-46_987.jpeg
2019-03-22_14-23-52_606.jpeg

Ebay. Not a lot of results when you search for kia telluride on eBay so it should be near the top.
My rear badge is a little smaller then the factory one. I’m bummed about it

Do the letters just pop off? Dental floss?
Yes! doing mine this evening.

I removed the rear badges and had to use goo-off to get the glue off, wore a hole in my thumb doing it without lol.

utmeep

Not Active
Staff Member
Do the letters just pop off? Dental floss?
Yes, I did mine the minute I got home from the dealership. All emblems popped off using a trim tool without heat or floss, and the AWD emblem required some heat to remove.

Glad to know there are no holes or anything under the Telluride letters up front.

How does the front Kia badge come off? I started hearing cracking noise when I try to remove mine haha.

utmeep

Not Active
Staff Member
How does the front Kia badge come off? I started hearing cracking noise when I try to remove mine haha.
Not sure. I just covered mine with an overlay.

Two tabs behind the logo. Stick finger behind them and pull. I’ll pm you the video. To large to load here.

Silly question but is the K badge and official Kia badge in another country?

Fishface

Are these rebadges "official"? i.e. Could I bring them to the dealer and make them install them as part of a Telluride purchase? I'm not very handy, and would hate to screw the rebadging up!!

Krug

Are these rebadges "official"? i.e. Could I bring them to the dealer and make them install them as part of a Telluride purchase? I'm not very handy, and would hate to screw the rebadging up!!
They’re aftermarket but a direct swap. Dealers should have no problem installing them