Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Rebadge, Debadge or Leave it Stock , what is your preference?

Rebadge, Debadge or Leave it Stock , what is your preference?

• Rebadge

Votes: 56 62.9%
  • Debadge

Votes: 28 31.5%
  • Leave it Stock

Votes: 24 27.0%

• Total voters
How do you install the badges in the wheels and steering ? Any instructions...

How do you install the badges in the wheels and steering ? Any instructions...
Clean the wheel center Cap with a dry rag, revoking any dust or residue. Place new logo over the factory logo. The new logo is a heavy duty sticker really.

Steering wheel is more involved.

RyanZ

For the steering wheel, did you guys remove the stock emblem or are those overlays as well? I saw a post somewhere that you remove the factory one but can't find it. The wheels are heavy duty sticker though right?They go over the oem ones?

For the steering wheel, did you guys remove the stock emblem or are those overlays as well? I saw a post somewhere that you remove the factory one but can't find it. The wheels are heavy duty sticker though right?They go over the oem ones?
It depends on where you purchased it from, some are overlays and some are swapped. If I'm not mistaken @Dadsbadback swapped his

The "K" badge is used on Kia vehicles in Korea. I ordered all new badges that do not require removal of the original Kia badge. They are molded to fit right over the old ones. They look good....I'll update after I installed and driven with them.
I like that there is no risk of damage to the car.

The "K" badge is used on Kia vehicles in Korea. I ordered all new badges that do not require removal of the original Kia badge. They are molded to fit right over the old ones. They look good....I'll update after I installed and driven with them.
I like that there is no risk of damage to the car.
Did you get the overlay kit from Amazon?

So the wrench emoji probably wasn't appropriate, because I'm literally only going to peel the 3m off :LOL:

So the wrench emoji probably wasn't appropriate, because I'm literally only going to peel the 3m off :LOL:
Now you got me picturing some lady in her driveway using a wrench to pry off the badges while trying to install overlays.:LOL: