Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Recommendations for Aftermarket Roof Rails and Running Boards (Side Step Rails)?

I have a 2022 Glacial White Pearl/Gray SX + Prestige + Nightfall + Towing on order (placed 12/27/21), I called the dealership to see if I could get these items added to my order and was told they could be added but I'd have to go to the back of the line and start over. I don't want to do that and add another 2 months to an already interminable process. So does anyone have recommendations on aftermarket Roof Rails and Running boards?

JLD4663

I have a 2022 Glacial White Pearl/Gray SX + Prestige + Nightfall + Towing on order (placed 12/27/21), I called the dealership to see if I could get these items added to my order and was told they could be added but I'd have to go to the back of the line and start over. I don't want to do that and add another 2 months to an already interminable process. So does anyone have recommendations on aftermarket Roof Rails and Running boards?
I ordered my Telluride with the Side Steps (running boards).My dealer entered it that way. I was notified by the dealer that factory did not acknowledge the order with the side step so the dealer will install when it arrives.

Sabrina R

Purchased a 2022 Kia Telluride EX Wolf Gray Night Fall addition last month. Brand new off the assembly line with side steps that have since been removed by the dealer. They were only on the car for a month, perfect condition still brand new. Looking to sell for best offer!

Prestige

Purchased a 2022 Kia Telluride EX Wolf Gray Night Fall addition last month. Brand new off the assembly line with side steps that have since been removed by the dealer. They were only on the car for a month, perfect condition still brand new. Looking to sell for best offer!
Hey are the side steps still available