Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Rumored X-Line appearance package being considered inside KMA

dalex7777

Motor1.com a reliable industry auto blog reports they have a leak from a Kia employee that KMA is looking to provide additional appearance packages for the Telluride.

The leaker even provided an image from an internal Kia survey. Apparently, based off the internal success of the Telluride, Kia's is evaluating a few ways to diversify and go up-market with the model. According to their tipster, "the Telluride X-Line would be a $1,695 package and would largely focus on changing the crossover's aesthetics..."

You can read more here: Kia Telluride X-Line, Long Wheelbase Could Happen, Here's Proof - from motor1.com

jm0311

I wish they had an engine upgrade. This is why I haven’t pulled the trigger yet. Thoughts? The torque sucks

ucinn

Staff Member
I wish they had an engine upgrade. This is why I haven’t pulled the trigger yet. Thoughts? The torque sucks
The powertrain in the Telluride is the same specs as all the others in it's class. I have a Stinger for the fun power. This is a 3 row family hauler and has adequate power for getting on the highway and passing. Maybe you should be looking at a Durango or Explorer if you really want that much power in a family hauler.

jm0311

The powertrain in the Telluride is the same specs as all the others in it's class. I have a Stinger for the fun power. This is a 3 row family hauler and has adequate power for getting on the highway and passing. Maybe you should be looking at a Durango or Explorer if you really want that much power in a family hauler.
I’m going to test drive the explorer tomorrow!