Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Running light difference

I'm obviously not that observant...I just saw another Telly in my town and noticed that my SX has orange running lights and other model has white. The other one was not an SX. I'd rather have the white than orange. :(

3pt8

I'm obviously not that observant...I just saw another Telly in my town and noticed that my SX has orange running lights and other model has white. The other one was not an SX. I'd rather have the white than orange. :(
The Amber DRL are only available on the SX trim. If you look closely at the housing the lights are different too.

I don't like the looks of the amber either, but the LED lights are much better on the SX.

I'll trade my EX with your SX (that almost sounds profane) :ROFLMAO:

I have a 22 SX, and also despise the Amber trim headlights. Anyone know if the Amber lights can be swapped out for the clear?

KJNCJSJK

EX Premium and SX have the amber lights because of the LED assembly. The clear is on the halogen assemblies of the LX and S models. I like the amber lights on my EX.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk