Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Splash Guards

cramam

I've been trying to find this answer as well. At least one parts site sells guards for the front only. I called one other vendor today and she told me the only one's she could see released were for the rear. So who knows?

OP
H

hdjoe88

Thread Starter #3
Very confusing. I've seen them listed as front only and then when you check if it will "fit your model" it says no. I guess a trip to the parts counter at my dealer is needed.

There are now OEM splash guards for the 2023s. There was an issue and for a long while, you couldn't get both fronts and backs.

I purchased in mid summer:
Front: S9F46 - AK000
Rear: S9F46-AKF00

BTW, they fit 2024, too.

Weather tech now sells a matching set for a reasonable price.
If you are doing a lot of off-roading, I would put the Weather Tech guards on. However, if you are like most of us, where the Telly never leaves the highway, I would go with the OEMs. They look much better but do not cover as much.

If you are doing a lot of off-roading, I would put the Weather Tech guards on. However, if you are like most of us, where the Telly never leaves the highway, I would go with the OEMs. They look much better but do not cover as much.
I disagree if you do a lot of off-roading I would stay away from mud flaps. I hear to many stories of pick up trucks tearing there mud flaps off while off road.