Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Telluride Hitch part number(s)

My dealer just called to alert me that my Trailer Hitch was now orderable ( part of the package deal ).

Please don't hold me to these numbers, Im just passing on knowledge since they are not online as of yet.

Hitch: #S9F61AU000
Hitch cover # S9F61AU060
Wire harness #S9F67AC000

I was quoted about $800.00 for parts, happy it was part of my "we owe you" deal.

Last edited:
My dealer just called to alert me that my Trailer Hitch was now orderable ( part of the package deal ).

Please don't hold me to these numbers, Im just passing on knowledge since they are not online as of yet.

Hitch cover # S9F61AU000
Wire harness #S9F67AC000

I was quoted about $800.00 for parts, happy it was part of my "we owe you" deal.
Hey @Dadsbadback, the cover part# is the same as the hitch. Do you happen to have the cover part#?

Hitch cover # S9F61AU000
Wire harness #S9F67AC000

Wait... you got a "we owe you" for the bumper?

Dang it!

OP
Dadsbadback
Thread Starter #8
Wait... you got a "we owe you" for the bumper?

Dang it!
I wouldn’t agree to the purchase unless they paid for the tow package. ( wasn’t installed when built ) and the sales guy had told me it was. I had a great dealership and GM working for me.

Drose49

Ordered the following from Kia.parts. Hitch will not be available until May. Thanks for the part numbers.

Part Number. Part Name Price Quantity Total
S9F61-AU000. Tow Hitch. $288.60 $288.60
S9F67-AC000. Tow Hitch Controller. $138.75 $138.75
S9F61-AU060. Tow Hitch Service Pa. $38.68. $38.68
S9F21-AC000 Assembly-Roof C. $346.50. $346.50

Subtotal: $812.53. Estimated Shipping: $46.06. total: $858.59

OP
Dadsbadback
Thread Starter #10
Ordered the following from Kia.parts. Hitch will not be available until May. Thanks for the part numbers.

Part Number. Part Name Price Quantity Total
S9F61-AU000. Tow Hitch. $288.60 $288.60
S9F67-AC000. Tow Hitch Controller. $138.75 $138.75
S9F61-AU060. Tow Hitch Service Pa. $38.68. $38.68
S9F21-AC000 Assembly-Roof C. $346.50. $346.50

Subtotal: $812.53. Estimated Shipping: $46.06. total: $858.59
I hope you are wrong about the time frame. I called about mine and they told me it was inroute. “Checks in the mail” type of thing lol

Drose49

I am not in a rush for the hitch but couldn’t pass on the price since my local dealer had no idea as to when they could get one or how much it would be. They did have the cross bars but want $480 for them so elected to order from Kia.Parts. My White/Dune SX will not be delivered to Denver until April 7. Mean time I will go to the Denver Auto Show on Thursday and drool.

OP
Dadsbadback
Thread Starter #13
I have bad news to report ( not sure if it is Nation wide ). My dealer parts gal called me to tell me that the Hitch and subsequent parts were in... she then called me back to tell me everything but the hitch is in.... and then told me the hitch is not available until the first week of april.

I have bad news to report ( not sure if it is Nation wide ). My dealer parts gal called me to tell me that the Hitch and subsequent parts were in... she then called me back to tell me everything but the hitch is in.... and then told me the hitch is not available until the first week of april.
I wouldn't be surprised, even the illuminated scuff plates are taking forever to arrive.

Same from my dealer, was told first week of April. They must be popular.

OP
Dadsbadback
Thread Starter #16
I wouldn't be surprised, even the illuminated scuff plates are taking forever to arrive.
I just noticed today that I have a nice scuff plate on mine from the factory... I wonder If removing them ruins them? Id love to pass them on to someone with a lower trim level ( if they are not offered on that trim ).

I just noticed today that I have a nice scuff plate on mine from the factory... I wonder If removing them ruins them? Id love to pass them on to someone with a lower trim level ( if they are not offered on that trim ).
I think it would

python

Anyone able to place a order yet?

Drose49

Kia.Parts placed a week ago and they said it wouldn't be available until May.