Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Touchscreen Issue

Anyone run into the following issue. Start the vehicle and the touchscreen won't respond. If I do a hard reset using the little button under the screen, unit reboots and touchscreen works fine. Touchscreen will fail again at next start maybe 80% - 90% of the time (casual observation not hard data).

ucinn

Staff Member
Sounds like a trip to the dealer is in order. Get it replaced/fixed.

OP
T
Thread Starter #3
Sounds like a trip to the dealer is in order. Get it replaced/fixed.
Yes. Thought I would check here first to see what information was available before contacting service. I have only had the vehicle for a couple weeks and hate having to take it bavk this quickly.

OP
T
Thread Starter #4
Quick update. My issue was resolved with installation of a new radio. Everything has been fine since.

Good to hear, but, Wow...it took 7.5 months to fix?

OP
T
Thread Starter #6
Good to hear, but, Wow...it took 7.5 months to fix?
No. Just got around to providing an update. It did take several appointments at the dealer and maybe 3+ months to fix. Most of the time was waiting on backorder parts. Also with folks dealing with COVID19 nothing was happening fast.