Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Tow Hitch Cargo Tray/ Basket

zgabay

Does anyone have any suggestions or recommendations for tow hitch cargo trays and/or baskets? I think this would be easier to use than a roof top carrier, thoughts? Curt is a well-marketed brand that carries a few different sizes - a 60" wide x 24" long x 6" high basket being the largest.

Thanks!

I purchased a Husky 81148 which is the same size (24x60) and I really like it. I also use a bag like this when going on trips: https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B077ZQGPWY/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&th=1
It keeps everything dry and then you don't have to tie anything down, just zip it up. I'm hoping to use it for carrying our skiis this winter since we just got rid of the van that we used to use for that.

I'm using this on my Highlander now and will try it out on the Telluride once it arrives.