Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Tow Hitch

lRospond

Can't have a tow hitch installed.. I wish the salesperson would have mentioned that you can't get the hitch... Paid for the tow package for what? Bought the EX Pro xl. If you are selling a vehicle with a tow package, one would expect that the hitch be already installed at the time of purchase. Nope, but to make it worse, I can find the wiring harness at my local dealership, but they said the hitch comes from the factory, and they are not sure they can order it......What? Can't find a hitch. Has anyone else experienced this? Hoping my dealership will figure a way to get me a hitch

You can have a hitch and harness dealer installed.

And, yes, you can order a car now with the hitch and harness installed at the factory (port installed).

No 2023 or early 2024s could come with a hitch from the factory or have one installed at the dealer - until last fall. Now lots of us have had the dealer install the hitch and harness. No problem.

Call around to other dealers. You'll be able to get a hitch/harness.

daveven

Some dealers want upwards of 1300 dollars. I just purchased a SX yesterday with the tow package already on it. I did find a local dealer in southwest Fl who said they would do one for around 750 if they did'nt have to replace the rear latch. One's built after Oct 23 should have the proper latch installed already from the factory.

Not having a towbar installed, even with a towing package, can be frustrating and inconvenient. You can try contacting the dealership and find out possible solutions to the problem. Some dealers may offer options for installing a towbar after purchase, or help with ordering and installing original spare parts.