Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

WeatherTech floor mats - color question

jms

Hi - I am working with a local dealership to buy an SX-P, Dark Moss with Dune Brown leather (we'll see if they can deliver). I currently have an 07 Yukon Denali that I love but she is getting some age. I have had WeatherTech mats in the Denali for 6-7 years now and love them and would plan to buy the same for the Telly.

Question, curious if anyone here has done the tan WeatherTech mats with the Dune Brown leather, which of course comes with black carpet and headliner. I'm not a huge black interior fan, which is why I'm considering the tan WeatherTech on top of the black carpet - just curious if anyone has done this and how it looks? I know the tan won't match the Dune Brown and that might be enough difference to make it look ugly.

Telly2

I am wondering the same thing. I have my SXP Dark Moss with Dune Brown leather and would really like a brown floor mat that works with the Dune Brown.

billr

I have the black Weathertech which looks good in my SXP - Dune interior

I just bought an SXP with the Snow White Pearl / Gray Nappa combination. It has black carpet so going with black WT mats. I have used black and grey WT mats on previous cars. Something to think about as you consider tan mats. Grey really showed the dirt and over time i couldn't them to look like new again no matter how hard i tried. On the other hand the black mats didn't need to be cleaned as often an have held up over the years as looking nearly new.

Telly2

I ended up with the weather tech cocoa colored mats. Look great. Not an exact match but very, very close to the wood tone. I did the cocoa full cargo mat. For some reason I am not as wild about it. If I could do that over I would go black for that.