Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

What do you think?

Hello, As a new member of this forum, obviously I am interested in owner's experiences. I welcome everyone to share ups and downs with their Telluride. Trying to make an informed decision about a purchase of this remarkable vehicle.

ucinn

Staff Member
Hello, As a new member of this forum, obviously I am interested in owner's experiences. I welcome everyone to share ups and downs with their Telluride. Trying to make an informed decision about a purchase of this remarkable vehicle.
I have had mine since September and have nothing bad to report. Everything works as it should and is the most confortable ride in any vehicle I have owned thus far. The reviews and hype are warranted in my opinion.

Simply and awesome vehicle. I've had mine just over a year and have had zero issues and nothing positive experiences driving in every condition. Best vehicle I've owned so far including BMW X3. I will now give you a list of everything bad about this vehicle in no particular order:
The lead time to get one.
End of list.