Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

What do you think?

Hello, As a new member of this forum, obviously I am interested in owner's experiences. I welcome everyone to share ups and downs with their Telluride. Trying to make an informed decision about a purchase of this remarkable vehicle.

ucinn

Staff Member
Hello, As a new member of this forum, obviously I am interested in owner's experiences. I welcome everyone to share ups and downs with their Telluride. Trying to make an informed decision about a purchase of this remarkable vehicle.
I have had mine since September and have nothing bad to report. Everything works as it should and is the most confortable ride in any vehicle I have owned thus far. The reviews and hype are warranted in my opinion.

Simply and awesome vehicle. I've had mine just over a year and have had zero issues and nothing positive experiences driving in every condition. Best vehicle I've owned so far including BMW X3. I will now give you a list of everything bad about this vehicle in no particular order:
The lead time to get one.
End of list.

Maximillan

I have the 2020 EX bought Oct 2019, Its a dream to drive, I have also volunteered to carry friend many time just to drive this SUV. My worst experience is the UVO App. Its very slow, takes a minute or more to start the vehicle, and its cancelled after a year. No remote start on key fob, which is a big downer. Also the EX could have been adorned with 20" rims instead of 18".

I have owned a S-trim since May of '19. Like some of the other posters, I would buy it again, although it is not perfect. If I did buy again, I would upgrade to the EX with the premium package. This would provide me with several upgrades I want and an upgrade from the Sofino "leather" seats. I have found that the steering wheel and other surfaces like the gear shift tend to scratch easily to reveal the surface underneath. In fact, there's a place on my steering wheel where I can see red underneath the sofino trim. The only other negative I have is the lack of acceleration when in low gear when trying to go up a decent incline. The lack of torque is a bit underwhelming compared to my wife's Highlander. I find the space, safety features, ease of use of the infotainment system, looks (it's a great looking SUV), and drive are the best features and would be tough to beat in any other vehicle.