Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

What is the best accessory you got for your Telluride?

SnoJay37

Something people wouldn’t normally think to get but now that you have it you can’t imagine life without it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Something people wouldn’t normally think to get but now that you have it you can’t imagine life without it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If I HAD a Telluride (order accepted in Oct 22) I would say a heated steering wheel, as my old (2008) minivan doesn’t have that and it is cold in northern NV in the winter. I moved from New Orleans and found I need AWD too! I hope to get a 2023 now as it seems they have stopped making 2022’s.

Better tires. It’s always my first modification and always the most useful. Sure, a new vehicle comes with new tires, but manufacturers use tires that are always a compromise, often with a focus on economy and longevity. Those priorities aren’t the ones I value, preferring traction and grip for my environment and intended use.

It doesn’t matter what capabilities a vehicle has, it all comes down to four patches of rubber on the road.

On the Telluride I went with Falken Wildpeak Trail in the stock 20” size. With the “peak mountain snowflake” designation these have been extremely capable in the 21,000 miles I’ve run them. Living in the mountains of Western Washington State, my Telluride has seen paved & unpaved roads, snow, ice, and temperatures from low teens to almost 100°.

The Falken Wildpeak just works great.

They also look fantastic.

Telly22

If I HAD a Telluride (order accepted in Oct 22) I would say a heated steering wheel, as my old (2008) minivan doesn’t have that and it is cold in northern NV in the winter. I moved from New Orleans and found I need AWD too! I hope to get a 2023 now as it seems they have stopped making 2022’s.
My 2022 came with heated steering wheel. I would never get a car without it now! That or air condition seats. :)