Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

What's the best way to clean and protect the perforated seats?

I've read that products like Armor all can clog the holes in perforated seats, does anyone have any good product recommendations?

I’ve used Gyeon Leather Shield to protect mine. As for cleaning, damp microfiber with warm water will do. If leather is too dirty, steam is best way to go.

Best thing I've used is the red shop rags. Dip them in hot water, ring out and go to town on the interior. All hard surfaces get a buff with Meguiars Hyper Dressing diluted down so you don't get that old school armor all greasy shine. The seats get a wipe down if they aren't dirty with the red rag and water. Then they get Meguiars Leather cleaner and conditioner. My best advice is to make sure you keep your interior as satin finish as possible. The days of the greasy/shiny interiors are long gone. Does nothing but give you a dusty finish and greasy hands/butt.

Also, for those who are OCD when it comes to keeping a clean ride, check out this video for the same seats you speak of. Also, check out his other videos as well. I've learned a lot from Larry, who in my opinion, is one of the nations top auto detailers.
https://www.ammonyc.com/detailing/ride-along-125/

Kevin

Very helpful thread, I was also wondering what product to get.

tyson3371

I plan on once every 3 or 4 months for a full clean and condition. I spot clean areas every week or so and use the conditioner after the cleaning. I do the steering wheel and the arm rest areas on the door/center console often. The light color leather gets dirty fast.

I plan on once every 3 or 4 months for a full clean and condition. I spot clean areas every week or so and use the conditioner after the cleaning. I do the steering wheel and the arm rest areas on the door/center console often. The light color leather gets dirty fast.
Thank you!

DLBSF

I would like to be proactive and protect my light gray interior BEFORE it shows signs of dirt. Suggestions for a product to use on the brand new perforated seats?