Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

What's your favorite driving mode?

What's your favorite driving mode?

• Comfort

Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Eco

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Sport

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Smart

Votes: 9 28.1%

• Total voters
Eco mode for me, although I’ve quickly learned the two clicks to the left without looking down gets me to sport mode lol

Is there a way to set it so that it remembers the mode you had it previously?

I believe comfort and eco mode stay in that setting, I never have to adjust it when I’m in eco mode.

Its does only for those two modes. Sport mode will just revert back to comfort.
Ive read the book but I am still not sure what comfort mode does/is. Sport mode with ETC turned off is lots of fun.

Ive read the book but I am still not sure what comfort mode does/is. Sport mode with ETC turned off is lots of fun.
It softens the suspension and makes the shifts less aggressive.

During my test drive, I liked sport mode the best.

I usually drive in comfort mode. I like the fact that with the Telluride you can actually notice a difference between the various modes. With some other brands I’ve had experience with, there didn’t really seem to be any discernible difference between the different mode choices.

Can someone explain the differences in modes for a FWD only?

ucinn

Staff Member
smart mode changes the driving mode based on how you are driving at that particula time. If you stomp on it, it will switch you to sport. agressive driving is comfort and east on the pedal will put you n eco. The mode light changes on the Stinger so you know what mode you are in at the time.

smart mode changes the driving mode based on how you are driving at that particula time. If you stomp on it, it will switch you to sport. agressive driving is comfort and east on the pedal will put you n eco. The mode light changes on the Stinger so you know what mode you are in at the time.