Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

What's your suspension plan?

What's your suspension plan?

• Lift It

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • Lower It

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Air Suspension

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters
Are you folks looking to lift it, lower it or add air suspension to your Telluride?

utmeep

Not Active
Staff Member
Monster truck status.
Lol JK. Lift about 5 inches max.

I have had/built several bagged trucks the last 20 years. I will be lowering mine a few inches and perhaps adding air suspension in the future. Ive honestly fallen in love with the good ride it has now and think it might be a shame to alter it.

keenz0

Agreed but that wheel gap. 🤦‍♂️ I have 22s coming any day and agree the ride is incredible. We need that coilover set up ASAP. I’ve bagged my last three cars but man I’d hate to have to bag this. Hahaha but maybe.....

Id like to lift it a couple inches and get some taller 60 or 65s to fill the gap a bit. Anyone got info on a 2" lift and tires? I would really like an adjustable Air Suspension... Raise it for off road Lower for on Road. ;)

utmeep

Not Active
Staff Member
Id like to lift it a couple inches and get some taller 60 or 65s to fill the gap a bit. Anyone got info on a 2" lift and tires?
Truxxx already has a 2" lift available for a little under $300.

I'm running 32" tires right now with no lift. I am however using spring boosters in the rear to prevent bottoming out.

Truxxx already has a 2" lift available for a little under $300.

I'm running 32" tires right now with no lift. I am however using spring boosters in the rear to prevent bottoming out.
Oohh!! Do you have a link? And can i see some pics please? :)