Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Windows Won't Close at Highway Speed...

Hey gang, not sure if this warrants its own thread but wanted to see if anyone out there has this issue... if my windows are lowered on the highway, I literally CAN NOT roll them up! The wind makes the window wobble too much and when it tries to close auto or holding button, it just automatically opens back up again! I have to literally slow down to 50mph or less to close the windows. BOGUS! Anyone else notice this?

nmcatlady

I just had that problem last week. I called the kia dealership and they are looking at it at my appointment on Wednesday. They had not heard of this problem before.

Papa Bear

Lower a window on the other side to equalize pressure and then roll them up. It seems to be a bad design flaw, I don't think there is permanent fix.

Bubba 3847

Hey gang, not sure if this warrants its own thread but wanted to see if anyone out there has this issue... if my windows are lowered on the highway, I literally CAN NOT roll them up! The wind makes the window wobble too much and when it tries to close auto or holding button, it just automatically opens back up again! I have to literally slow down to 50mph or less to close the windows. BOGUS! Anyone else notice this?
Hi had the problem, rear passenger window would go up but would go down about a inch no matter what,took it to dealership and they fixed it with programming, all is good now.

Yes this happens to my telluride also, sucks!

OP
YoTellyYo
Thread Starter #6
I just installed some KIA rain guards on the windows, hoping that will help! I'll let you know.

ucinn

Staff Member
I just lower the opposite window an inch or so and then raise them together.

PhattPaul

YES! I have the exact same issue. This was with the passenger window. We tried opening the driver side window, these I could close the passenger side as well.