Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Wingstep Retractable Running Board

mrLuckee

Maybe that side step is applicable only for all the locations with no winter season, just thinking how durable the power sidestep during snowy and cold situations😅

mrLuckee

This wingstep was successfully installed to the one tellyowner in other group at FB, looks really nice and perfectly fit in kia, I emailed the person in korea hi.motors and leekos to ask details for shipping.waiting their reply.

This wingstep was successfully installed to the one tellyowner in other group at FB, looks really nice and perfectly fit in kia, I emailed the person in korea hi.motors and leekos to ask details for shipping.waiting their reply.
Any update?

Have u got in touch the company? Really nice
Here is their YouTube video with contact info :

it doesn't seem like people are getting any response though as they are in Korea, I don't even want to think about the cost of the product let alone with shipping, I would love to put some on my 2022 EXP

I probably need that for my 2022 Telluride. I am a disabled vet and sometimes getting into the car is a little trouble. If anyone can lead me in the correct direction for getting the correct running board I would greatly appreciate it. I am in Columbus Ohio.

MHK

I had retractable running boards on a Lincoln Navigator years ago and loved them....Even though it is not nearly as tall, think I might investigate having them installed on my 2020 Telluride...

dwkohl

I probably need that for my 2022 Telluride. I am a disabled vet and sometimes getting into the car is a little trouble. If anyone can lead me in the correct direction for getting the correct running board I would greatly appreciate it. I am in Columbus Ohio.
I used this and got a reply from the President with shipping info for the Telluride to my door in Oregon: http://hi-motors.com/product/product_view.php?no=9446&c1=3&keyword=&keyword2= Price quoted $924 plus DHL $259. I am going to order some.

Bought this set from eBay made by a Chinese company. Looks great fits great, but quality is bad. I weigh 280lbs and I don't feel confident putting my full weight on it. It's held in place by strong L bracets but major flex when I stand on it

Sent from my SM-S908W using Tapatalk

No actually , if you either click the link I posted , www.autotechtrends.com , it says on the first page. Telluride $1,399.00
Also , if you go to wingstepusa.com and go to the products page it says , Kia Telluride 1,399.00
Not sure where you're seeing the 1,299.00 from but , it's not from either of these sites.
I bought mine a few months ago and yeah , they were 1,399.00