Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

WTB: Stock 20" Black rims

Trader history for Wellsy (0)

Wellsy

Hi,

I'm from Canada and KIA does not offer the black 20" rims on any of the models here. If anyone has upgraded their rims and would like to sell there 20" stock black I may be interested. I can easily pick up from a UPS store in Montana. Let me know.

Thanks,

Wellsy

Hi,

I'm from Canada and KIA does not offer the black 20" rims on any of the models here. If anyone has upgraded their rims and would like to sell there 20" stock black I may be interested. I can easily pick up from a UPS store in Montana. Let me know.

Thanks,

Wellsy
As soon, I get my SX Prestige pm me so we can talk about the BLACK 20" Rims.

Hi,

Thanks,

Wellsy
I have what you're looking for, but it seems like a long shot after over two years. Here's the info:
Set of four 2022 Kia Telluride Nightfall black alloy wheels, 20 x 8, with only 15 miles on them. Lug nuts included. These will fit any year Telluride and all trim levels. The TPMS sensors have been removed and installed on my new wheels; any tire shop can pull your original sensors from your wheels and mount them on these Nightfall wheels. The wheels are boxed and ready to pick up or ship. If I ship, you pay shipping. Asking $975, Jackson, Michigan.

Attachments