Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

2 Years of Telluride Hell

Donegaj

I have a 2020 Kia Telluride SX with the Prestige Package, roof racks and complete towing package. I ordered it in September of 2019 and I took possession of the vehicle January 22, 2020. I bought the vehicle because I drive Uber, Lyft, Doordash, and Grubhub. I currently have over 94,000 miles on the SUV. I have had electrical and brake problems since day one. The latest issue is a random complete brake failure including the emergency brake. KIA is not supporting their vehicle and I have not been able to use my vehicle for two months. Don't buy KIA

I have a 2020 Kia Telluride SX with the Prestige Package, roof racks and complete towing package. I ordered it in September of 2019 and I took possession of the vehicle January 22, 2020. I bought the vehicle because I drive Uber, Lyft, Doordash, and Grubhub. I currently have over 94,000 miles on the SUV. I have had electrical and brake problems since day one. The latest issue is a random complete brake failure including the emergency brake. KIA is not supporting their vehicle and I have not been able to use my vehicle for two months. Don't buy KIA
Does your state have a "Lemon Law" if they do, sounds like you have a case. Best of luck.