Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

2020 Telluride SX Limited (Canada) Cargo Cover Question

Purchased March 2020, so far loving it, great vehicle.

Daughter just purchased a 2021 Palisade and was looking it over a few days ago, in the rear cargo area saw the cargo cover stowed and then realised that my 2020 Telluride SX limited did not come with a cover. My Telluride has the stowage slots in the cargo compartment, just no cover. So, before I go back to the dealer (good luck with that as it's been 18 months......) question to Canadian SX limited owners; did your 2020 Telluride come with a cargo cover or was it an option? If you responding that it did come with the cargo cover please indicate if you purchased the EX, SX, SX Limited or SX Limited Nappa. Thank you.

I ordered one from Amazon for my 2021 SX. Search: VeCarTech Rear Cargo Security Shade $129.59. Perfect Fit and compatible with the cargo notch for storing in the back so 3rd row seats can be used.