Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

2022 34,000 miles SUPER ANNOYING SQUEAKING

BRouse

I have a 2022 SX and for about 6 months now there is a squeaking noise that will randomly start while driving. It is definitely inside the vehicle, gradually getting worse, and seems to be coming from the 2nd row captains chairs or rear row. I have recorded the noise and played for the dealership, and then of course when the service manager rode with me to hear it there was no noise! I have put the seats up and down, slammed them back into place, had my husband ride in the back through the neighborhood and we still can’t pin point it. Even with the radio volume at 16+ the noise can be heard. It is happening whether someone is in the seat or not. We paid too much for this vehicle to have to ride around and drive my anxiety insane with this noise. HELP!

In my case, when such sounds occurred, I began to systematically check various components of the car, starting with the rear seats, as well as the doors and trim in this area. Often such sounds can occur due to instability or deformation of an element. I also paid attention to the moving parts of the seat mechanism and tried to fix or tighten them to eliminate play.