Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

2022 TELLURIDE HOME SCREEN

3240JOAN

IS THERE ANYWAY TO LIGHTEN UP THE HOME SCREEN , THE SCREEN THAT POPS UP WHEN YOU START THE VECHICLE , IT IS VERY DARK .

Honestly, that looks pretty normal to me. That's what my 2024 looks like.

I love that screen BECAUSE it's simple and not all bright and full of graphics. I think the little map showing my car moving along the current road is nifty - and unobtrusive. I often go to this screen after I've chosen all the other things (unless I want to see maps).

IMAGE AS REQUESTED
when the radio/ screen is in the basic display (like yours is on) and not showing the actual station list and/ or navigation map to the right, the display will be a bit darker… consider it sort of in screen saver mode.

if you want to see more info and brighter display, just click the radio or media button (whatever you happen to be listening to) and it will go back to the brighter and more informative menu.

You can try to go into settings/ display/ and set it brighter or go swap day or night mode and see if it helps.

But, more likely, the menu that you see and attached a pic of above, will stay that level of brightness.

hope that helps?