Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

2023 telluride vibration

Bam2880

Anyone know if they fixed the vibration issues on the 2023 tellurides?

Moistness

Posting on all the "vibration" threads because I am PI**ED

Hi all.
Just an FYI:
I had/have the 60mph-75mph vibration on my 2020 Telluride for the last 2 years or so. I thought it was "road noise" initially, did not pay attention to the pattern (shame on me).

After it getting progressively worse, to the point where I could not even see anything in the rear view mirrors because of the whole body vibration (at 60 - 75mph), I finally did some research on line and saw "the issue". I took it in asking for them to check it out for this issue and heard back the next day from the dealer that the vehicle was "unsafe to drive". The "left and right inner CV boots" are leaking as well as the "differential seals". I asked if this was the cause of or the result of the vibrations and they said "yes that is the reason"... so... ok? FYI all.. sad there is no recall.

EDIT: The Technical Service Bulletin describing the EXACT issue!:
https://static.nhtsa.gov/odi/tsbs/2022/MC-10206644-0001.pdf