Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

2024 'wanders'

pbeinetti

I have 1500 miles on an SX. I feel like I need to constantly make minor steering adjustments. Very annoying.

RRRide

You need to get familiar with your "Lane Keeping Assist" feature (check your owner's manual). You can easily activate/deactivate as you desire.

OP
P

pbeinetti

Thread Starter #3
Know all about that. It's when that isn't activated that I have the issue

RRRide

Know all about that. It's when that isn't activated that I have the issue
OK that's odd. Did you deactivate "Lane Following Assist" as well? I experienced the same issue you described when I drove mine for the first time. I thought the tires were bad and actually replaced them but still had the issue with new tires. I had tried deactivating the Lane Keeping by itself but not the "Lane Following Assist". Once that was deactivated, I was back in control of the steering. For reference, mine is a 2021 Prestige Nightfall AWD.

Side note: I'm still glad I replaced the tires as I was not a fan of the stock Michelins and got the "Pirelli Scorpion Weatheractive". I also went with a wider 265/50/20 as opposed to the 245/50/20 stock tires for a bit more stability.