Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

For Sale ALWAYS MSRP | Custom Orders | South Denver

Trader history for gcgallagher (0)

Hi there! My name is Georgia and I'm the Internet Manager at Arapahoe Kia in the South Denver Metro (located on i25 and Arapahoe Rd). We are currently charging MSRP (no markups at all, unlike some of our competitors in the area) for all custom-ordered 2023s. All that is required is a $100 refundable deposit to place your order. Please reach out to me (Georgia) at (303) 874-2519 when you're ready to order! If I'm away from my desk PLEASE, leave a message so I can return your call. We work with TONS of out-of-state customers and would be happy to serve you, no matter where in the country you're located! We will even reimburse you for a plane ticket to Denver to pick up your new 2023 Telluride!

Since June of 2020 I have helped 307 clients that found me on this forum get brand new Kia Tellurides.

In the spirit of transparency, our dealer handling fee is $699.50. This covers all of the clerical and titling expenses associated with purchasing a new vehicle! There's also a fee of $31.64 charged by the government. Your taxes are based on your own zip code where you register the vehicle!