Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Anyone else being turned off by greedy dealers?

ucinn

Staff Member
Go to a different dealer. I ordered one and when it came in same thing. Dealer said 10K over and everybody is doing it. Not everybody is doing it. I reordered one with a dealer that's doing costco pricing. Good dealers are out there, you just have to find them.

PDin

I know these are somewhat of a demand right now, but charging more than MSRP is price gouging. Anyone else really turned off by Kia for allowing dealers to do this?
Totally agree, it’s time for legislation to stop this practice , I went to get one today atvKia OBT Orlando and it was marked at over 10k more than the msrp, yet people are paying it. Frikkin crazy I told the where to stick it .See,s they think it’s perfectly ok. In 3 months or less these SOAB will be begging people to buy it. Come on KIA step in and stop this practice

Totally agree, it’s time for legislation to stop this practice , I went to get one today atvKia OBT Orlando and it was marked at over 10k more than the msrp, yet people are paying it. Frikkin crazy I told the where to stick it .See,s they think it’s perfectly ok. In 3 months or less these SOAB will be begging people to buy it. Come on KIA step in and stop this practice
Legislation??? Price gouging is marking up generators and building supplies after a hurricane. 10 K over MSRP might be greed but that's capitalism. LOTS of other dealers/ car company's will be happy to get your business. The government has other more pressing issues to deal with than greedy Kia dealers.