Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Anyone else felt stupid for trying to find the fuel door release button?

Just picked up my Telluride over the weekend. Took her to the gas station for the first time today and my son jumps out to refuel. He says dad the fuel door is locked, so I spent the next few minutes pushing all the buttons inside the car and even looked in the glove box like an idiot. As I unlock my doors to go check for the emergency release cord, my son says the door is open lol. Man I felt like the biggest moron ever. Take my advice and read the manual. ;)

Can't say I had that issue...then again. I was there when mine rolled off the truck and I didn't let them take anything off of it so it still had the sticker on the fuel door showing how it opens. lol

Just picked up my Telluride over the weekend. Took her to the gas station for the first time today and my son jumps out to refuel. He says dad the fuel door is locked, so I spent the next few minutes pushing all the buttons inside the car and even looked in the glove box like an idiot. As I unlock my doors to go check for the emergency release cord, my son says the door is open lol. Man I felt like the biggest moron ever. Take my advice and read the manual. ;)
Yep, not like the 2014 kia sorento.๐Ÿ˜‚

OP
DereksAWD
Thread Starter #7