Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Anyone else using Ethanol Free gasoline?

Decided to run a full tank of ethanol free gasoline, didn't really noticed any changes in mpg.
IMG-6726.JPG

I heard you get 2x the mpg with diesel in the telluride.

I always use non-ethanol. I get 50-60 more miles in the civic on a tank
I've tried all 3. Regular up to e10, mid-grade up to e5 and Super no ethenol. Didn't find any difference after running 2 tank full of each. But I was told that gas with ethenol run hotter therefore I figured it might be better for a DGI engine reducing carbon build up on the valves.Please correct me if I'm wrong. Price of the fuel is not a factor. I will use what ever is best.Thanks.

Here in N IL - there are no no-ethanol options... not any grade, not even for motorcycle or Model A

brought Tellie in for first service today. Service Advisor sold my wife a BG Ethanol control Kit (read fuel system cleaner and protectant). Pretty sure that is nothing we should need on a US spec vehicle. Service Advisor said that it was recommended by the factory. Thoughts?