Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Anyone got a discount on UVO

I called to upgrade from the free subscription to have remote start. Was offered 15.00 and 20.00 plans no discount and customer service didnt really seem to care if I got it or not.

My 1 free year expired this month. I saw on here or some other Telluride focused site/subreddit where others said they'd send us discounts after the 1 year expired. So far, I'm not finding that to be true in my searches and suspect that might have been true in the past but may no longer be something happening. If true, then it'd be the usual $200 annually to renew, which IMO is not worth the cost for how little I actually used the service. It still tells me if I've left my doors unlocked, now I just cannot remotely (via app) lock them. I can still remote start via the keyfob which works for most situations as well as the remote start via app other than need more "line of sight" distance. If it was even $100 year, I'd do it. At $200, there's just not that much that is compelling to me specifically and my use case to justify the cost.