Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Anyone Have Pictures of the Rear Bumper Protector

Hogue19

Does anyone have pics of the rear bumper protector that is port installed for $120.00. I just got my window sticker and this is added on before it gets to the dealer.

Isn’t the bumper in this area the generic black plastic as-is? If so, what is the point of this additional cover- it is not protecting any paint?!?!

hslxsmd

Isn’t the bumper in this area the generic black plastic as-is? If so, what is the point of this additional cover- it is not protecting any paint?!?!
I actually scratched the black plastic right at the top already so I may look into this as this should be easily replaceable

I actually scratched the black plastic right at the top already so I may look into this as this should be easily replaceable
Beat the plastic up for a few years. Then cover it up with the protector before you sell it. That’s my plan at least.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk