Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Back to the KIA Telluride

Rick2456

After a year with my 2020 Telluride EX P, AWD, I sold it (for about $1000 less than what I paid for it) and bought a 2021 Honda Ridgeline. While the Ridgeline was nice, it did not have the cabin space or comfort that I had come to enjoy in the Telly. Fast forward 8 months and I sold the Ridgeline for $300 less than what I paid for it and bought a 2022 Telluride EX P, AWD glacial white. Now I am back in heaven. The first thing I did was replace the mirror with the homelink/compass mirror and buy a cargo mat for the back (OEM carpet mat). On the plus side, I used the Ridgeline during our recent move and now that the move was completed, I was able to justify going back to the Telly. On the downside, I paid about 49k out the door. Ouch!!!! I also noticed the daytime driving lights on the EX P are now amber and I kind of preferred the white lights.