Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Best Dealers for Telluride

Status
Not open for further replies.
As there is already a thread for listing bad dealerships for the telluride at the moment, I figured we should also start a thread for the good ones! Let us know below who you used and what kind of deal you received, will be helpful for us still looking to make a move on a telluride!
Suntrup Kia in St Louis Missouri seems to be a place to look into, they were willing to give $1500 off MSRP as a dealer discount and also included the $1000 conquest for a total savings of $2500 off MSRP. That was with no negotiating, I simply called and asked what their pricing was so I'd be interested if they would go any lower. BTW that was an S model, wondering if they would do a bigger dealer discount on an SX. They also said I could order whatever color and options I wanted and they would still give dealer discount.

OP
L
Thread Starter #2
As a side note, the way I have been finding the best deals is going on cars.com or other websites and searching nationwide and sorting price low to high. Call them up and see if they are full of crap on pricing or if they really are giving a dealer discount, doesn't take long to see if they are bluffing lol. Only negative is having to pay for shipping to you, or making a long drive for pick up.

Status
Not open for further replies.